4M Soda Can Robug
Challenge your child's imagination with the 4M Soda Can Robug. Perfect for any young scientist, this fun robotics kit teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used soda can into a moving, functional 'robug'. When activated, this robotic creation scuttles around making a unique buzzing sound--just like a real bug. Not only does this kit foster creativity, it's an excellent opportunity to show kids how toys are assembled and function.
- The 4M Soda Can Robug teaches the value of recycling by re-purposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts. Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in robotics and green science.
- Kit includes everything needed except two AAA Batteries and screwdriver, not included.
- Turn the kids onto the notion of leaving a smaller carbon footprint
- Made using safe and high quality materials
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Toysmith
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.