Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat (.5 gal)
BAQUACIL Sanitizer & Algistat (.5 gal) is the key ingredient and step one in the Baquacil Pool Care System. This chlorine free sanitizer kills bacteria and keeps algae at bay. Highly stable and protected from the sun so you don't have to worry if it is working.
1/2 gallon per 10,000 gallons of water to obtain 50 ppm Sanitizer level.
1 pt per 10,000 gallons to raise level by 10 ppm.
- Backwash or chemically clean your pool filter. Check pool pH; adjust to 7.2 to 7.6if necessary.
- Add Baquacil Sanitizer to give a content of 50 ppm (1/2 gallons product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.)
- Every week, check Baquacil Sanitizer concentration and pH.
- Maintain Baquacil Sanitizer concentration at about 50 ppm. If concentration falls 10 ppm or more, add a top-u dose.
- The level shod not be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. For example, to raise the Baquacil Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 1 pint per 10,000 galloons of water.
- Consult your Baquacil Dealer for calculation instructions.
- Do not use in freestanding spas/hot tubs. Do not use in unpainted plaster pools previously exposed to metals, which may cause staining.
- Baquacil is not compatible with many detergents and some supllemental algicides (such as those based on copper).
- If algae development, cloudiness, or pool problems occur or additional information on water qualtiy is desired, consult your dealer.
Freshly Filled and Dechlorinated Pools Start Up with Baquacil:
Note: If the pool water contains algae or is hazy, consult your Baquacil Dealer.
After 24 hours check pH and Baquacil Sanitizer concentration with Baquacil Test Strips and adjust if necessary.
Normal Pool Routine:
Problem Solving and supplemental pool information:
Poly (Hexamethlenbiguanide) hydrochloride: 20%, Other Ingredients: 80%
*Chemicals can only be shipped via UPS or FEDEX ground service to the 48 contiguous United States