Snap Circuits Logic Gates and Circuits
Introduction to logic gates including NOT, AND, OR, NAND, NOR, and XOR, with Snap Circuits® examples of each. This set also uses those gates in combinations to make more complex logic circuits and to demonstrate logic principles.
- Introduction to the use of logic gates in electronics
- Logic gates are "decision boxes" that solve problems
- Trouble shoot and build analytical thinking skills
- No tools - no soldering - it’s a snap
- Includes a total of 53 parts: Includes 45 snap modules, 11 logic gates, downloadable manual - 3 x AA batteries required, not included
- Downloadable manual with introduction, 17 projects, and quiz
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.2 x 23.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Elenco
- Ages: 10+ Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.