Möbi Numerical Tile Game
Möbi is a fun, fast-paced tile game that helps kids (and grown-ups) learn and apply basic math skills. Play numbered tiles and symbols to create simple equations. Use all of your numbered tiles first, and you win! Packs away in an adorable blue whale bag, and it’s ready to play on any flat surface.
- A simple, quick, and addictive number game that can go anywhere and be played in as little as five minutes
- Comes with 162 tiles and a blue whale-shaped storage pouch
- No pencil, paper, board, or elaborate scoring is required
- No matter how old you are or how many number games you've played—anyone can enjoy Möbi
- Designed for solo or group play for up to 6 players
- The blue tiles are numbers and the white tiles are operations to create mathematical equations that connect in a crossword-style grid
- Product Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.25" x 1.75"
- Recommended for ages 7 to 107
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
Helps build arithmetic, cooperative play, visual processing, sequential thought, focus & attention, recognition & identification, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills