Snap Circuits STEM
Snap Circuits® uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple “rows-and-columns” base grid that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose.Learn about electricity and magnetism, and how they relate to each other. Projects provide an understanding of magnetic fields, how the electricity in your home works, and how switches control the electricity to the lights in your home. Snap Circuits® STEM reinforces STEM concepts with fun and creative activities and contains an educational manual with a focus on STEM and getting kids excited as they learn.
- Build over 85 projects.
- Contain over 45 parts, including: Lamps, LED's, relay, magnet & magnetic Switch, meter, 2 electromagnets including one kids can build, motor and so much more.
- Educational manual with a focus on STEM and getting kids excited as they learn.
- Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included).
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 1.8 x 15 inches
- Manufacturer: Elenco
- Ages: 8-15 Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.