Thames & Kosmos Incredible Inflatable Aero Dancer
Brand Thames & Kosmos
Build a zany inflatable tube dancer that uses the physics of flowing air to perform its eye-catching moves. Like the air dancers and tube men you may have seen around your town, this motorized device uses a blower motor and a fabric tube to slink, shimmy, and shake around. Assemble the model to learn about its inner mechanisms, including fan and electric circuit, complete with battery, motor, and switch.
Conduct four fun additional experiments that demonstrate principles in air pressure, air flow, and aerodynamics. Make a ball float on a stream of air, practice your aim in a game of air basketball, and launch balls into the air with the air cannon. This hands-on kit brings physics to life as it demonstrates the power of air pressure at work. An eight-panel, full-color manual guides your model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
- Build your own tube dancer--over 1 foot tall!
- Learn about gears and circuits as you assemble your tube dancer's fan--complete with battery, motor, and switch.
- Conduct physics experiments with air pressure, air flow, aerodynamics, and fluid dynamics.
- Includes fun, hands-on activities and challenges like air basketball, a floating ball trick, and air cannon.
- An eight-panel, full-color manual guides model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 11 x 2.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.