Marbles Newton – Interactive Game
Brand Spin Master
Defy the laws of grab-ity with Newton! The goal of this interactive game is simple: get five balls of the same color into a row. Achieving this is anything but simple! Contending with constantly moving parts, each player must strategize and find the equal and opposite reaction to each action. This spatial strategy game tests the limits of players’ sequential reasoning skills. Lining up moving parts may be difficult, but so was developing the theory of relativity! Challenge yourself and your friends with Newton!
- Constantly evolving game of five-in-a-row fun
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, strategy, problem-solving, planning, logic
- Strategic surprises lurk behind every play!
- Drop orbs into tubes to try and line up 5 in a row before your opponent does
- Players can either grab orbs from the base or from the bottom of a column
- Product Measures: 12.6 x 9.8 x 5.1 inches
- Manufacturer: Marbles Brain Workshop
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.