Mary Meyer Leika Little Bunny Lovey 10"
Brand Mary Meyer
Leika (pronounced “like uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia. Mary Meyer brings that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of its line’s four woodland animals: Fox, Raccoon, Owl, and Bunny. Each of these characters is featured as a soothing teether, a board book of adventures, a huggable lovey, a charming rattle, and its own character soft toy. Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
- Stylish simplicity based on a Scandinavian aesthetic
- All-embroidered face details
- Super soft velour fabric
- Unstuffed body is soft and huggable
- Knotted feet provide tactile stimulation and added interest
- Cute character face and textures keeps baby engaged
- Machine wash, air dry
- Product Dimensions: 10" inches
- Manufacturer: Mary Meyer
- Ages: Birth +