Slumberkins Emotional Corage Bundle- Slate Silken Ibex Plush
Ibex's story gives children the courage to embrace their deep feelings and see sensitivity as a gift that should be shared, not hidden away. Like many of us, young Ibex is born with a big open heart and often feels the pain of the world when things go wrong. Instead of hardening his heart, Ibex learns how to access resilience and do the right thing even when it is hard to do—showing us that 'toughness' doesn't mean an absence of feelings but the acceptance of them.
The ability to access Emotional Courage can lead to these positive outcomes:
- Tolerating distressing and uncomfortable feelings (like sadness and guilt) without the need to avoid, numb feelings, or blame others.
- Regulating emotions and learn from emotional states
- Asking for help when needed
- Feeling okay with not having all the answers
- Having conversations that may be uncomfortable but are necessary
- The inner strength to stand up for what you know is right
- The strength and ability to intervene when witnessing injustice
- Listening and empathizing with others
- Cooperating with others and processing take-in of new information
- Accessing resilience, even through adversity
- The Slate Ibex Emotional Courage Bundle includes a Silken-Plush Ibex Slumberkin and fully illustrated board book. This snuggly duo is the perfect for promoting Emotional Courage for little ones.
- Ibex is made out of the softest Silken-plush a soft fur face, and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- 100% Polyester Material
- Slumberkins' Ibex measures 14 inches long and 9 inches wide at the feet.
- The folks at Slumberkins intentionally designed their Slumberkins without any small, detachable plastic pieces.
- Manufacturer: Slumberkins
- Ages: Birth +
We recommend hand washing your Slumberkin gently, using cold water and laying flat to dry. For a more thorough cleaning, place your Slumberkin in a garment bag and wash on gentle cycle. Always lay flat to dry. DO NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets, as they can damage the fabric and cause extreme matting. As with any plush, minky material product, the original softness will change over time with washing.