Such a Good Boy
Brand Chronicle Books
The ultimate kids' book about dogs, being good, being bad, and being yourself!
From the award-winning, critically acclaimed author of Petra.
Meet Buzz the dog.
He's such a good boy.
Buzz seems to have a perfect life .. .
and a lot of very well-behaved friends.
Buzz would never dream of being anything other than good.
Buzz . . . ?
For anyone who has ever felt pressure to be good" at the expense of their own self-expression and for anyone who has ever owned and loved a dog this beautifully illustrated picture book from author-illustrator Marianna Coppo will have you laughing smiling and longing for your own unfettered frolic in the park.
• With charming art and a positive message, this is an ideal read-aloud book for parents and children to share.
• For dog lovers pet lovers and any kid who knows how hard it is to be good all the time
• Marianna Coppo's first book Petra was a Good Reads Choice Awards Picture Book Finalist and received starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and Kirkus.
For dog-loving children and fans of such picture books as Gaston Harry the Dirty Dog Antoinette and Naughty Mabel.
For any child who struggles to be "good" and understands the fun (and frustration) of being "bad."
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.6 x 10.4 inches
- Hardcover: 48 pages
- By: Marianna Coppo
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 3
- Age Range: 5-8 years