Engino STEM Newton's Law
Learn all about the ingenious Sir Isaac Newton's laws of motion which are the basis of classical mechanics that still describe most everyday life situations. Observe the effects of kinetic and potential energy and see first-hand how energy is transformed from one form to the other. Build 8 working models such as a ballistic catapult, a gravity fan, a collision car, a moving cabin, a balloon powered plane and a dragster.
You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A Quiz section is also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge!
- Engino brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
- Simple Machines combines 5 STEM Mechanic sets into one fantastic set. Discover the functions and uses for Levers(STEM01)-Inclined Planes(STEM02)-Pulley Drives(STEM03)-Cams(STEM04)Worm Drives(STEM05)
- Build 60 working models such as a Scissor Lift, Catapult, Helicopter, Vise, Wind Mill and many, many more
- Manual includes 70 pages of theory and facts, a 16 page quiz, 25 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses Simple Machines, 71 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
- Models illustrated online at Engino's website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS.
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.7 x 10.6 inches
- Manufacturer: Engino; distributed by Elenco
- Ages: 8-15 Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.