Engino STEM Structures: Buildings & Bridges
Learn all about buildings and how they literally support our lives! Construct different types of bridges and find out how their architecture design provides massive weight support. Discover all the types of forces applied and how engineers manage to reduce their effects. Build 9 working models such as a house, a pyramid and various types of bridges: beam, arch, truss, cable-stayed and suspension bridge.
You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A Quiz section is also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge! Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
- Engino brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
- Discover all types of forces applied in buildings and Bridges and how they are designed to provide massive weight support
- Build 9 working models such as a suspension bridge, Truss bridge lower Truss bridge, house and more
- Includes 12 pages of theory and facts, a 3 page quiz, 6 pages of experimental activities illustrating bridge and building assemblies, 16 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
- Models illustrated online at Engino website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS.
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.7 x 10.6 inches
- Manufacturer: Engino; distributed by Elenco
- Ages: 8-15 Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.