4M Tin Can Robot
Challenge your child's imagination with the 4M Tin Can Robot. Perfect for any young scientist, this fun robotics kit teaches the value of recycling by re-purposing a used soda can into a moving, functional robot. The included supplies allow adults and kids to build a motorized monster, silly robot, or any combination of the two. Not only does it foster creativity, it's an excellent opportunity to show kids how toys are assembled and function.
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Works well and long with Polaroid Batteries.
- Made using safe and high quality materials
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Toysmith
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.