Baqua Spa pH Increaser (16 oz)
Brand Baqua Spa
BAQUA SPA pH Increaser (16 oz) is designed to raise the pH levels in your hot tub. Ph levels should be maintained between 7.2-7.8 ppm for optimal comfort and protection.
pH at 7.3:
2 tsp. per 400 gallons of water.
pH at 7.2:
4 tsp. per 400 gallons of water.
pH at 7.1 and below:
6 tsp per 400 gallons of water.
- Measure the pH of the spa water using Baqua Spa Test Kit or Test Strips.
- The ideal range is 7.2 to 7.8 ppm.
- Use the dosage chart to determine the correct amount of Baqua Spa pH Increaser.
- Add Baqua Spa pH Increaser to the filter skimmer with the spa circulation system running.
- Leave running for 30 minutes and recheck pH. Add additional Baqua Spa pH Increaser if required.
Sodium Carbonate: 98%, Constituents Ineffective as Adjuvants: 2%
*Chemicals can only be shipped via UPS or FEDEX ground service to the 48 contiguous United States