Baqua Spa Waterline Control (1 qt)
Brand Baqua Spa
BAQUA SPA Waterline Control (1 qt) is step 1 of the BAQUA SPA 3-part system. This patented formula helps prevent waterline deposits on the spa surface.
1.5 fl oz per 150 gallons of water.
3/4 fl oz per 150 gallons of water per week.
- With blowers turned off, add 1.5 fl oz of Baqua Spa Waterline Control for every 150 gallons of water.
- With blower turned off. Add .75 fl oz Baqua Spa Waterline Control for every 150 gallons of water.
- Clean your spa shell at the waterline regularly. To clean, use Baqua Spa Surface Cleaner, follow label directions.
- Clean your spa filter at least once every 4-6 weeks with Baqua Spa Filter Cleaner.
- Change your spa water every 60-90 days.
Bis (hydrogenated tallow alkyl) dimethyl quaternary chlorids: CAAS No. 61789-80-8, Hydrochloride: CAS No. 61783-63-4, Isopropyl Alchhol: CAS No. 67-63-0
*Chemicals can only be shipped via UPS or FEDEX ground service to the 48 contiguous United States