Baquacil CDX (.5 gal)
BAQUACIL CDX (.5 gal) is a specially formulated product that helps maintain a residual of Baquacil oxidizer in your pool water. This is step 3 of the Baquacil Pool Care System.
16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
- Add 1 pint of this porduct per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer, ad pool opening.
- Alwasy add the CDX product immediately after the addition fo Baquacil Oxidizer. No not mix the product together.
- Add 1 pint per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer, Add immediatly after the addition of the Oxidizer.
- Do not mix the products together.
- If no problems exist at conversion, add 1 pint of Baquacil CDS product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer.
- Add 1 pint of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer prior to closing the pool.<.>
- Chemically clean your filter if it is not cleaned within the past 4 months (or at the end of last season).
- Take a sample of pool water to your authorized Baquacil Dealer and follow the recommendations for balancing your pool water.
- System Step 1. Add Baquacil Sanitizer (follow directions on porudct).
- System Step 2. Add Baquacil Oxidizer (follow directions on product). Add oxidizer directly in front of skimmer with filter running. Do no pour directly into the skimmer system.
- System Step 3. Add one point Baquacil CDX per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Add product directly into the skimmer with the filter running.
Obtain pool volume and round up to the nearest 5,000 gallon increment. The start-up and maintenance dosages below apply to pools weather it is a new pool start up or pools converted from chlorine, the standard Baquacil or the current Baquacil CDX System. Always follow directions on product labels. Do not Overdose - only add quantities recommended on the label. Wait 15 minutes before swimming to ensure the product is completely dispersed throughout the pool. Overdosing or failure of the product to fully disperse may result in skin irritation including skin redness, localized rash and itching. If skin rash occurs discountine use of product and consult your Authorized Baquacil dealer.
Maintenance Dosage (weekly):
Concersion to Baquacil:
Before adding the Baquacil CDX prodcut to your pool ensure that you have followed Steps 1 and 2 of the Baquacil CDX System.
Weekly System Maintenance:
*Chemicals can only be shipped via UPS or FEDEX ground service to the 48 contiguous United States