BioGuard Algae All 60 (1 qt)
BioGuard Algae All 60 is a highly effective algae preventative. It is recommended by the manufacturer for use with pools with attached spas or jetted returns. This product treats stubborn algae growths in chlorine or bromine pools. It is formulated to be non-foaming and non-staining. This product is effective on all types of algae and works in all pH ranges. Algae All 60 will not affect pH level.
2-3 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Light Algae Growth:
11-17 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Initial Treatment of Clean Pools:
6-11 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust the pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- In chlorinated systems, add stabilizer to establish a minimum stabilizer level of 30-40 ppm to reduce the degradative effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual.
- Check for metals and if present add a stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining of pool surface due to metals.
- Adjust chlorine residual to 1-3 ppm. When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- For pools having light algae growth, pour the initial dose of 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Remove settled algae debris by cleaning.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool, pour the initial dose of 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Additions of 2-4 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5-7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.
*Chemicals can only be shipped via UPS or FEDEX ground service to the 48 contiguous United States