Corolle Gaby Goes to Nursery School Doll Set 14"
Gaby has to go to nursery school, just like lots of babies.
The five accessories make sure he has a nice time. He always has his blanky and pacifier to make sure he feels secure. Just in case he gets hungry, Gaby takes a snack with him: a biscuit and an apple juice box. And Gaby even has his own little fabric backpack to put it all in, complete with hook-and-loop fastener.
- The Gaby goes to nursery school set comes complete with a large baby doll for caring for doll like real parents.
- Gaby has a whole collection of mon grand poupon Corolle clothes and accessories to let your child practice everyday skills and invent all sorts of different games.
- At 14”, Gaby is just the right size for a child's little arms - perfect for cuddling, mothering and practicing what grown-ups do when caring for their babies.
- Features signature Corolle vanilla-scented vinyl
- Its soft body means it can move easily and even sit up “all on its own”. It can keep its thumb in its mouth. With its sleeping eyes, it falls asleep when put down on its back.
- It is dressed in overalls and wearing ballet flats.
- Designed and styled in France
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 9.2 x 15.8 inches
- Manufacturer: Corolle
- Ages: 2+