Feed The Woozle Game
Brand Peaceable Kingdom
Chocolate-covered flies and hairy pickles? Yummy! The big-mouthed Woozle is hungry. Can you feed him 12 silly snacks from the spoon before all the snacks are gone? Play together, work together and have some monstrous fun. Feeding the Woozle is active and fun while allowing kids to be aware of their own bodies.
- SILLY SNACKS: The Woozle loves to eat hairy pickles and fuzzy donuts. Can you help feed him 12 crazy treats before all the snacks are gone? A monstrous game of mixed up fun!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILDREN: Comes with three levels so it grows with your child. Kids ages 3 and up work together to help feed the Woozle. No reading required, so even the smallest can participate!
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Kids learn dexterity, fine motor skills, body awareness, and counting all while having fun and cooperating. Kids learn about taking turns and develop valuable social skills.
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- INCLUDES: 1 stand-up woozle, 24 silly snacks, 12 yummy cards, 1 die, 1 spinner, 1 spoon and instructions for 3 game levels.
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 2.2 x 10.6 inches
- Manufacturer: Peaceable Kingdom
- Playing Time: 15 minutes
- Players: 2-5
- Ages: 3+