FINIS Alignment Kickboard
The Alignment Kickboard uses a hydrodynamic design to improve body position. The stabilizing hand strap allows complete control of the board without gripping, creating a perfect alignment from the fingertips to the toes. When used properly, the Alignment Kickboard sits just below the waterline so swimmers can lengthen their body without kicking at an incline. Shorter in design, the Alignment Kickboard puts less pressure on shoulders as compared to standard kickboards. A great training tool, the board can be used to do one arm and side kicking drills in addition to normal kicking. When paired with a snorkel, the Alignment Kickboard encourages proper head alignment and improves overall technique.
- Small sized foam board floats a few inches below the water surface, allowing the user to maintain body alignment by staying flat in the water and not having to kick upwards at an angle.
- Sleek hydrodynamic design is safe on the shoulders.
- Great for streamline, underwater, and side kicking drills.
- Allows for correct body position.
- Sturdy foam kickboard with stabilizing hand strap.
- Designed to maintain optimum body alignment and lengthen body position.
- Hydrodynamic Profile: Keeps swimmers streamlined from finger tips to toes.
- Submersible Design: Use just below the water line, creating ideal body alignment.
- Stabilizing Hand Strap: Control the board without gripping, and place the hands and arms in a streamline.
- Shoulder-Safe: Smaller design puts less pressure on the shoulders.
- All Four Swim Strokes: Great for standard kicking in all four competitive stokes, one arm drills and side kicking.
- Sturdy Foam: Coated material resists the damaging effects of chlorine.
- Lightweight Structure: Compact frame makes for easy storage and travel.
- Manufacturer: FINIS