I'm a Baked Potato
Brand Chronicle Books
"A cozy story about a curious pup with a slight identity crisis... Children and caregivers alike will enjoy this charming tale."
When a baked potato–loving lady adopts a dog, she adores him unconditionally&mdashland given the pup's small, round frame and warm, brown coat she can't help but call him "Baked Potato"! But what happens when a dog who thinks he's a baked potato gets lost? Will he find his lady? And more importantly, will he find himself? I'm a Baked Potato! is a fun, bighearted story about the names we're given, the names we choose, and how both can help us find our way home. Full of heart and laugh-out-loud moments, this story will leave readers giggling—and looking at pets in a whole new way.
• A book about identity and discovering where one might belong
• Filled with personality-filled animals including a mean blue dog, a wily fox, and a very smart owl
• Full of heart and laugh-out-loud moments, this story will leave readers giggling
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.6 x 10.4 inches
- Hardcover: 36 pages
- By: Elise Primavera
- Age Range: 3-5 years