Katatu Board Game
Katatu is derived from a very old board game originating from the Roman Empire and passed down through Europe into Egypt and eventually into Southern Africa. Originally called "Nine Mens Morris," the game took on several variations through time adding diagonal lines (the Spider web look) and the addition of three more game pieces. Katatu is a modern version that is played and enjoyed in countries such as Namibia and is still used to teach children lessons of strategy and fair game play.
- Portable-take it anywhere
- Magnetic-game pieces stay on game board
- Fun & Exciting Strategy Game
- Includes: Game Board with 24 game pieces, game pouch, and instructions.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 2.5 x 11 inches
- Manufacturer: CTAG
- Ages: 5+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.