Klutz Sew Mini Treats
Brand Klutz Books
Stitch and stuff your favorite pretend foods with Sew Mini Treats!
Make your own felted play food with fabulous faces. Includes instructions, patterns and materials for 18 cheerful, itty-bitty food items as well as tips and tricks to customize your own designs. It's an instant recipe for fun!
- Sewing kit to learn to make miniature felt foods with anthropomorphic features
- Encourages interest in domestic arts, strengthens sewing and design skills, turns creativity into a tangible product
- Make over a dozen fun and quirky, colorful foods with funny faces!
- Follow the instructions or use the suggested inspiration pages to embellish your own foods
- Use the included eyes and cheeks, and learn to make your own faces through easy embroidery
- Includes: 48 page book of instructions and inspiration, 3 pages of paper patterns, 12 sheets of acrylic felt, 32 yards of cotton floss in 8 colors, 30 precut acrylic felt eyes and cheeks, 2 embroidery needles, 1 ounce of polyfill stuffing
- Make domestic learning fun!
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 8.1 x 1.6 inches
- Manufacturer: Klutz Books
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.