ThinkFun Laser Maze Junior
Your Mission: Get the laser beam to the rockets so they can safely return to earth! You’ll need to use science and logic to reflect the laser beam to the rockets. Carefully place the satellite mirrors to guide your path, but watch out for space rocks that might get in your way. It’s one tricky job for any scientist, but with a little brain power you’ll be sure to ignite the rockets and your mind. One mission completed and 39 more to go!
- Logic game with a real kid-friendly laser adds high tech fun
- Choose a challenge card and position the satellite mirrors and other tokens on the game grid so that the laser beam lights up the rocket targets
- Single Player
- 40 Challenges from Easy to Super Hard
- Builds sequential reasoning and planning skills
- From the makers of Rush Hour and the original Laser Maze Game
- 11 Game Tokens (2 Rocket Targets, 5 Satellite Mirrors, 3 Space Rock Blockers, 1 Beam Splitter)
- Product Measures: 10.8" x 2.5" x 9.4"
- Manufacturer: ThinkFun
- Ages: 6+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.