LEGO 21029 Architecture Buckingham Palace
Build a LEGO® brick model of London's official royal residence. This magnificent model focuses on the palace's east wing with its famous balcony, forecourt and palace gates. A section of the Mall is also depicted, complete with a double-decker bus, black taxicab and the Victoria Memorial. The model has been designed to deliver an interesting and rewarding building experience and is suitable for display in the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Features the neoclassical facade of the palace's east wing and includes the Royal Standard flag, forecourt and palace gates, plus a section of the Mall with Victoria Memorial, red double-decker bus and a black taxicab
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design
- Measures 3" (10cm) high, 7" (20cm) wide and 7" (19cm) deep
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.5 x 3.6 inches
- Pieces: 780
- Manufacturer: LEGO
- Ages: 12+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.