LEGO 60377 City Explorer Diving Boat
Endless imaginative adventures await with this 5+ LEGO® City Explorer Diving Boat (60377) playset. The inflatable toy boat comes with lots of realistic features, including a working crane. The set also features a mini-submarine, coral reef setting and a treasure chest. There are 3 explorer minifigures and manta ray, hammerhead shark, crab, 2 fish and 2 turtle figures as well as lots of story-inspiring accessories.
Printed and digital building guides
Let the LEGO Builder app guide kids on anintuitive building adventure. They can explore and save virtual playsets, track their own building progress, zoom in and rotate and view models from all angles while they build.
No-limits playsets for kids
LEGO City playsets come with cool vehicles, realistic structures and fun characters for hours of imaginative play and can be combined with other sets from the LEGO City range.
- Toy ocean exploration boat – Kids can dive deep into imaginative adventures with this LEGO® City Explorer Diving Boat (60377), packed with features for a fun play experience
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a toy inflatable boat, minisub and coral reef setting, plus 3 explorer minifigures and manta ray, hammerhead shark, crab, 2 fish and 2 turtle figures
- Working crane – Kids can use the ship’s crane to deploy the mini-submarine before setting out in search of sunken treasure
- A fun gift idea for budding explorers aged 5+ – Bring imaginative ocean adventures home when you give this LEGO® playset as a birthday or any-other-day gift
- Dimensions – The Diving Boat measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide
- LEGO® minifigure accessories – Accessories include a toy treasure chest, camera, golden coins and a goblet
- Includes an interactive guide – Discover the intuitive LEGO® Builder app. Here kids can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track building progress and explore and save virtual playsets
- More play without limits – Unleash more fun and adventures when you combine this set with others from the LEGO® City range
- Toys you can rely on – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested to the max – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.