Lincoln Logs Country Meadow Cottage
A new LINCOLN LOGS® building set designed specially for girls! Country Meadow Cottage includes real wood logs, now made in the U.S.A., plus colorful figures and play accessories. Your little girl can build the cottage, decorate it with the included stickers, and then have fun playing with the included female figure and pony! Each set comes with building instructions and is packed in a handy storage container for quick and easy clean-up. Most models can be built one at a time.
- EASY TO BUILD AND CLEAN UP – Builders age three years old and above can easily build log cabins and cottages with the LINCOLN LOGS Country Meadow Cottage set. Each piece is easy to hold and stack to form panels. A step-by-step instruction sheet is also included. After playtime, parts can be placed in the set’s sturdy box for easy storage.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY™: Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy™. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- CLASSIC TOY WITH MODERN TWIST – Build memories with your children with the LINCOLN LOGS Horseshoe Hill Station. Parents and grandparents will also enjoy reminiscing about fond childhood memories as they stack these wooden pieces with their kids and grandkids, constructing a variety of cottages and horse stables.
- 137 AUTHENTIC WOODEN PIECES – Lincoln Logs Country Meadow Cottage contains 137 parts and pieces made in the U.S. from real maple wood logs. Each log has indentations that can be used to connect it with the others. The package also includes a door, roof eaves and slates, windows, stickers for decorating, a Female figure, and a pony.
- Made in the USA
- Package Size: 11.5 x 3.5 x 12.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Lincoln Logs
- Ages: 3+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!