Lincoln Logs Oak Creek Lodge
Build a frontier lodge and invite all of your friends! Oak Creek Lodge includes real wood logs, now made in the U.S.A., plus a riding cowboy figure and his horse. This set includes step-by-step building instructions! Most models can be built one at a time.
- 3 BUILDING IDEAS – Youngsters will enjoy creating three different models with this colorful set. Kids can easily follow the step-by-step instruction sheet that shows them how to build three cabins and two stables. Let your little builders discover the joy of construction with LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY™: Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy™. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- CLASSIC TOY WITH MODERN TWIST – Build memories with your children with the LINCOLN LOGS Horseshoe Hill Station. Parents and grandparents will also enjoy reminiscing about fond childhood memories as they stack these wooden pieces with their kids and grandkids, constructing a variety of cottages and horse stables.
- 137 AUTHENTIC WOODEN PIECES – LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge contains 137 parts and pieces made in the U.S. from real maple wood logs. Each log has indentations that can be used to connect it with the others. The package also includes a door, roof eaves and slates, windows, and two plastic figures — a cowboy and a horse.
- Made in the USA
- Package Size: 11.5 x 3.5 x 12.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Lincoln Logs
- Ages: 3+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!