Melissa & Doug Hungry Pelican Learning Toy
Brand Melissa & Doug
Product DescriptionThis cuddly plush pelican has an empty belly . . . and a big appetite for fun! Young children can open the pelican's big bill (which squeaks when squeezed!) to drop four mini plush animals into his open mouth. Then the crinkly shrimp, squeaking octopus, and rattling fish and crab drop right into the bird's big belly! A peek-in, reach-in window on the pelican's front lets kids spot them easily and pull them out to try it all again. The repetitive activity is great for babies and toddlers working on motor skills and other early developmental skills. And thanks to an incredible array of fun-to-explore features--from chubby, squeak-able cheeks to crinkly wings to floppy, rattling feet--it never gets old! Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
- Cuddly plush pelican toy to feed with plush sea creatures again and again
- Pieces squeak, rattle, and crinkle
- Pelican's bill opens and closes for feeding time
- Skills at play include sensory development, fine motor, gross motor; great for self esteem
- Product Dimensions: 14" x 11" x 5.25"
- Manufacturer: Melissa & Doug
- Ages: 9 Months +