Piggy Paint Heart of Gold Nail Polish


Brand Piggy Paint

Hurry, only 2 left

Product Description

Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It's safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Suggested Use  If thinning is needed, add 1 or 2 drops of water. Shake well. For maximum chip resistance, blow dry polished nails for 1 minute on warm heat/low blower setting. Use with Piggy Paint Topcoat & Basecoat for improved performance.

  • Details
      • Shimmery gold polish, with gold glitter!
      • Natural As Mud
      • Non-Toxic, Low Odor
      • Kid-Friendly
      • Size: Each polish is 0.5 oz.
      • Manufacturer: Piggy Paint
      • Ages: 1+

Recently Viewed Items