Piggy Paint Muddles the Pig Nail Polish
Brand Piggy Paint
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It's safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Suggested Use If thinning is needed, add 1 or 2 drops of water. Shake well. For maximum chip resistance, blow dry polished nails for 1 minute on warm heat/low blower setting. Use with Piggy Paint Topcoat & Basecoat for improved performance.
- This nude pink is not only Muddles favorite color, but it is the perfect pink for everyday wear!
- Natural As Mud
- Non-Toxic, Low Odor
- Size: Each polish is 0.5 oz.
- Manufacturer: Piggy Paint
- Ages: 1+