Race To The Treasure Game
Brand Peaceable Kingdom
Players help the owls fly back to their nest before the sun comes up. Play a color card and fly to that space. Draw a sun card, and you’re one step closer to the daylight. Help all the owls get home before the sun rises and everyone wins! The game is easy enough for first time game players and the game can be made infinitely more challenging simply by adding more owl tokens into the game. This allows the game to age with the child or for older kids (or adults) to play with younger kids.
- WE WIN TOGETHER: Build a path with your team and collect 3 keys on a race to beat ogre to the treasure! It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun!
- FUN CHALLENGE: Kids love working together to beat the ogre. Players strategize, cooperate & build the path together. Building onto a path encourages kids to think 2 steps ahead & examine options.
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- HOW TO PLAY: Beat the ogre to the treasure by creating a path from START to END. Along the way collect 3 keys to open the treasure. If players do it before the ogre gets there, they all win!
- INCLUDES: 1 game board, 1 pair of dice, 37 game cards, 4 key tokens, 1 Ogre snack and instructions.
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.5 x 12.6 inches
- Manufacturer: Peaceable Kingdom
- Playing Time: 20 minutes
- Players: 2-4
- Ages: 5+