Ravensburger Big Sur Sunset 1000 Piece Puzzle
Challenge yourself with a 1000+ piece puzzle from Ravensburger!
With a wide range of images and designs to choose from, including favorite characters, adorable animals, fantasy images, landscapes, monuments, and more, we’ve got the perfect puzzle for every puzzler. Assemble the pieces to experience this epic scene of the coast of California within Big Sur National Park created by photographer Susan Taylor.
One of the more popular piece counts among avid puzzlers, Ravensburger 1000 piece puzzles create a challenging and satisfying experience from its strategic image selection to its unmatchable quality.
- This 1000 piece puzzle has a unique design that encourages hand eye coordination
- Ravensburger puzzles are made in Germany from the highest quality and thickest green Kappa cardboard available
- Pieces have a nice matted finish which makes them easy to see and handle
- Builds small motor skills, picture recognition, and task completion
- Promotes cooperative as well as independent play
- Puzzle Size: 27" x 20"
- Box Size: 14.75" x 10.75" x 2.25"
- Manufacturer: Ravensburger
- Ages 12-15+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
About the Photographer
Susan Taylor is a fine art photographer born in San Francisco, California specializing in creating beautiful oversized landscape and nature prints of North America. She captures her work while exploring parks, public lands and other wonderful places of interest from her motorhome with her two little dogs. She fell in love with outdoor and wilderness photography while backpacking in Yosemite and working with her father in his "darkroom" as a young girl. Her lifelong passion for wandering through nature, love for outdoor adventure and interest in landscape photography drives her to create deep visions of our natural environment. Her style is colorful, lively, yet comforting. Many of her photographs have been published in several notable photography magazines including National Geographic.