You can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your family™
Everyone has at least one crazy family member. If you don’t think you do, then that means it’s YOU! In Relative Insanity, you read a setup card aloud, like: “When my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurted out…” Then everyone else chooses one of their punch line cards to finish the phrase, like: “You are not the father!” or “Somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions,” etc. In between laughter, the reader picks the funniest one to give that player a point! It’s a different hilarious game each time you play! Features the humor of Jeff Foxworthy.
- Featured on and played by the Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family!
- Read a setup card aloud, like, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out…”
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “you are not the father!” or “somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.”
- And then the reader picks The funniest one to give that player a point-soo you gotta think about who the reader is and what they'll find funny!
- For 4-12 Players
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 2.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Patch Products
- Ages: 14 - Adult
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.