Snap Circuits 3D M.E.G.
Snap Circuits® 3D M.E.G. (Magnetics-Electronics-Gears) helps you learn the basis of electricity, engineering, and circuitry! Snap Circuits® 3D M.E.G. uses building pieces with snaps to make realistic, 3D circuits, similar to those found in homes, electronic equipment and skyscrapers. Snap Circuits® Kids can build their own house with roof lights and ceiling fans while finding out how all the electric and mechanical functions work! Learn about rotating lights, security systems, how to vary speed of a fan, how to make motors run more efficiently, how switches can be controlled by magnets, how generators work and much more!
- Builds over 160 projects
- Contains unique "stabilizers" for building amazing 3D structures. Kids love making their circuit inventions into 3D!
- Contains over 60 parts, including: 3D Rotating Snaps, unique two sided base grid with thru-straps, rotating mirror ball, rotating LED light, fiber optic tree, multiple-sized gears, ceiling fan, melody IC, magnetic switch, and so much more.
- Includes bonus circuit projects for users and owners of Snap Circuits® 3D Illumination to build bigger and better projects.
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 2.5 x 15.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Elenco
- Ages: 8-15 Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.