Snap Circuits Arcade
Snap Circuits Arcade offers concrete, infinite STEM concepts with fun learning activities and creativity. Snap Circuits uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple “rows-and-columns” base gird that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose. Over 200 projects, utilizing 30 components including an internal Microcontroller pre-programmed with many fun to play interactive games, a programmable word fan, a tri-color light orb and a dual LED display. Learn the basics of electricity, engineering and circuitry with full color, curriculum-rich, easy-to-follow instructions. Another great addition to the award winning Snap Circuits product line, fully compatible with all proceeding kits.
- Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics.
- Over 200 Exciting Projects
- Includes 20+ Build and Play games
- Light Projecting Arcade Show
- Programmable Word Fan
- Tri-Color Light Orb
- Contains over 35 parts
- Parts snap together-no soldering
- No tools required
- Uses "AA" batteries (Not included).
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 12 x 2.5
- Manufacturer: Elenco
- Ages: 8-15 Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.