Snap Circuits Motion
Snap Circuits Motion contains over 50 parts and over 165 projects to complete. All motion and physics focused. Experiment with gears ratios using various gears and pulleys. Experiments include: Color changing lighted fan, Air "fountain", Motion Detector and so much more Simple, Fun Projects Let Kids Learn While They Play With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project.
- Over 50 parts and over 165 projects to complete; All motion and physics focused
- Experiment with gears ratios using various gears and pulleys
- Parts snap together-no soldering
- No tools required
- Uses "AA" batteries (Not included).
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 13.5 x 2.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Elenco
- Ages: 8-15 Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.