Spirograph Design Tin Set
Brand Kahootz Toys
Since it was first introduced in 1965, Spirograph has made it possible for aspiring artists of all ages to create beautifully intricate designs, originally developed as a drafting tool, by a mechanical engineer named Denys Fisher, the distinctive wheels and rings of the Spirograph cleverly combine, the principles of art and mathematics in a way that has inspired and delighted generations. Now you too can create your own cool designs and awesome pictures with the help of this fun and classic Spirograph drawing accessory. Put your paper in place and then choose again and again from 19 different gears to mix and match patterns and create a totally awesome image. Use the design guide to try out tried and true designs or get creative and create cool and colorful graphics of your own.
- Get ready for hours of fun with the Spirograph Design Tin Set, a must-have for young and old alike
- With Spirograph's distinctive interlocking gears and wheels, anyone can draw elegant, spiraling designs
- Inspired by the design of the original 1965 Spirograph, this set will entertain the whole family for years to come
- Includes 7 wheels, 1 ring, 1 rack, spiro-putty, 2 pens, 10-page guide book, design paper, stored in a collectible tin with snap-in storage tray
- Brought to you by Kahootz Toys, where we use our skills and passions to bring great kids' products into the world
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 7 x 1 inches
- Manufacturer: Kahootz Toys
- Ages: 3+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.