Thames & Kosmos Crystal Nightlight
Brand Thames & Kosmos
Grow a real crystal and turn it into the most unique nightlight around! Start by following along with Rocky the Geeker and the sixteen-page, full-color work book to learn about how crystals form. Complete the tasks, step by step, and before you know it you've grown your own golf-ball-sized crystal out of potassium aluminum sulfate! Meanwhile, discover the fun of wiring and circuitry as you build an LED color-changing nightlight. - Put the two together and you have the most amazing nightlight on the block. And it's all because of SCIENCE!
Learn about the science of crystals and totally enhance your bedroom/science lab with the Geek & Co Crystal Nightlight. Includes die-cut black cardboard, plastic base with lid, transparent plastic cone, color-changing LED, 2 contact springs, 2 black screws, 2 silver screws, black wire with eyelet and contact latch, double contact latch, switch with eyelet and contact latch, 2 50 gram packages of potassium aluminum sulfate powder, safety goggles, 125 milliliter measuring cup, wooden spatula, wooden stick
- Science kit to build a nightlight out of a crystal you grew
- Encourages fine motor skills, logic, following directions, scientific learning
- Kids actually grow their own golf-ball-sized crystal from potassium aluminum sulfate
- Learn about circuitry by building the color-changing LED light
- Detailed 16-page, full-color guidebook and instructions included
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 11 x 2.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos/ Geek & Co.
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.