Laser Chess is a two-player strategy game that combines the spatial thinking skills of chess with the high-tech fun of laser beams. Players alternate turns moving their mirrored pieces around the board, and at the end of each turn, players fire a real laser beam from their Laser. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror, and if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface of any piece, it is immediately removed from play. If you illuminate your opponent’s King - YOU WIN!
ThinkFun Laser Chess
The Beam Directing Strategy Game
- Laser Chess is a fun two player strategy game with real lasers included, perfect for lovers of chess or other classic strategy games.
- Batteries to power the two class 1 lasers are included.
- Contains two class 1 lasers with <0.39Mw max output at 635-670.
- Makes a perfect Christmas or birthday gift to lovers of chess and similar games.
- Laser Chess is a winner of the Mensa Mind Games competition, sponsored by American Mensa.
- Product Measures: 13 x 10.5 x 2.5 inches
- Manufacturer: ThinkFun
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
Logic and Problem Solving, Visual Perception, and Reasoning