ThinkFun Maker Studio - Propellers Building Kit
Designed by engineers for budding engineers! Maker Studio Construction Sets inspire imagination and a love for engineering. Using your maker parts, have fun transforming ordinary objects into working, kinetic inventions. In this set featuringpropellers, you can build a chopper, a biplane, a windmill and a plane. Once you've completed a build, put your creative-thinking skills to the test and use your new creations to complete 10 engineering challenges. You'll have to think like a true engineer as you design your solutions. Each Maker Studio Set comes with all the essential engineering elements so you can build just about anything-all you need is a little imagination! Collect and combine all three Maker Studio sets-Propellers, Gears and Winches-for more building fun. Hidden within each set you'll find brain building essentials for 21st century thinking such as spatial and sequential reasoning, beginning physics, creativity and executive function.
- Make a chopper, a biplane, a windmill and a plane or use your imagination to build something all your own
- This set features propellers and comes with essential engineering parts including a spool, an X-linkage, connectors, wheels, rods, and hub caps
- 10 Engineering challenges encourage exploration and problem solving
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.5 x 8 inches
- Manufacturer: ThinkFun
- Ages: 7-15 Years
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.