ThinkFun Shadows in The Forest Game
Shadows in the Forest is a thrilling, immersive play experience that brings a distinctive twist to game night – you play it in the dark! One player moves the LED lantern around in search of Shadowlings, mysterious creatures who avoid the light. The lantern illuminates the forest and trees, casting real shadows on the game board. The rest of the players work together, strategically moving their Shadowlings to stay out of the light.
- WHAT YOU GET – Shadows in the Forest has high quality components including a Game Board, Mini Lantern (with batteries included), a Glow-in-the-Dark Die, 10 Hiding Places, 6 Shadowlings, and 6 Shadowling masks. For 2-7 players aged 8 to adult.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE – It’s a fun board game for kids and adults that operates like flashlight tag in the forest; play as the Seeker (controlling a lantern) or on a team that controls the ‘Shadowlings’ – forest creatures who hide from the light. The Seeker wants to freeze the Shadowlings, and the Shadowlings want to all make it to the same tree. For 2-7 players ages 8+.
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS – Playing Shadows in the Forest helps kids develop cooperation skills and imparts a basic understanding of how lights and shadows work.
- AWARD WINNER – Winner of a Techlicious 2018 Best of Toy Fair Award
- Product Dimensions:12.6 x 2 x 9.1 inches
- 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Manufacturer: Thinkfun
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.