Tiny T. Rex and the Very Dark Dark
Brand Chronicle Books
The adorable and indomitable Tiny T. Rex from the critically acclaimed Tiny T. Rex and The Impossible Hug is back in a tale about friendship and overcoming your fears.
Tiny T. Rex and his friend Pointy are having a campout in the backyard! It is what best friends do. But without their nighty-lights, the dark outside suddenly seems VERY dark . . . and very full of spooky things. Good thing Tiny has a super-secret plan to keep the dark at bay! Full of warmth and plenty of laughs, this new adventure starring Tiny T. Rex shows that friends will always find a way to face their fears together—even when those fears are not what they seem!
• A great read-aloud book for parents and children
• Hip, colorful art and delightful text make Tiny T. Rex an instant favorite of any dinosaur-loving toddler.
• A perfect book to help toddlers and children overcome a fear of the dark
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.6 x 10.4 inches
- Hardcover: 48 pages
- By: Deborah Jonathan Stutzman
- Age Range: 3-5 years