This peaceful game, by the multiwarded game designer Antoine Bauza, uses multiple mechanisms: set collection, point-to-point movement and variable player powers.
Welcome to the Tokaido, the legendary East Sea Road connecting Kyoto to Edo, in Japan. Here you will begin an extraordinary journey during which you will discover a thousand marvels. Time will be your best means to remain clear-signed, methodical and patient so that you don’t miss anything on this unique road but instead can fully savor the experience Tokaido has to offer.
- Standalone game from the designer of 7 Wonders, Antoine Bauza. Continues the tradition of elegance that is expected from the Tokaido brand
- 5th Anniversary Edition updates the base game of Tokaido with all NEW Artwork and Components. Existing expansions (Crossroads and Matsuri) are fully compatible with this new version
- Point to point movement, set collection mechanic. Easy to learn, but full of strategic choices
- For: 2-5 Players
- Playing time: 45 minutes to play
- Tons of replay value
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 12.2 x 2.8 inches
- Ages: 8+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.