TYR Classic Pull Float
The TYR Pull Float is engineered for strengthening and aquatic exercise routines. The perfect training aid for swimmers on all levels the LPF increases resistance and weight in the water, to help develop upper body strength and proper technique. Designed to be placed between the legs, the Pull Float helps swimmers concentrate on arm stroke and technique, by isolating the legs and negating kicking. .
- Showcasing 6" EVA foam construction, the LPF classic pull float is engineered for extended use and performance in the water.
- Develops upper body strength by suspending and floating legs.
- Provides support to the body without kicking the legs, allowing swimmer to focus on training arms only.
- Promotes proper body positioning.
- Helps to train on the ''pull'' phase of the swim stroke.
- Manufacturer: TYR