LEGO 21046 Architecture Empire State Building
Elevate your LEGO® building skills to a higher level with this LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set. Located at the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building towers above the surrounding skyscrapers. Construction of the building began on March 17, 1930 and just one year and 45 days later, on May 1, 1931 it was opened for business. The height of the structure was increased in 1950 with the addition of the iconic antenna tower. At 21” (55cm), the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date (July 2019), this highly detailed, collectible replica accurately recreates the symmetrical lines of the building’s 4 curtain wall facades and art deco antenna tower. The tiled baseplate depicts Fifth Avenue and surrounding roads complete with yellow cabs, and the model is finished with a decorative nameplate. This 360°-displayable model delivers an interesting and rewarding building experience and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design.
- Build and display this highly detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of the Empire State Building!
- This 360°-displayable LEGO Architecture Empire State Building model features 4 highly detailed facades, a silver-colored antenna tower and surrounding roads complete with iconic yellow cabs
- This LEGO Architecture model is finished with a decorative Empire State Building nameplate
- Measures over 21-inch (55cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) wide and 4-inch (12cm) deep 1760 pieces – For boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set can be built together with all other original LEGO building sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Pieces: 1767
- Manufacturer: LEGO
- Ages: 16+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.