Lincoln Logs Horseshoe Hill Station
Saddle up at Lincoln Logs Horseshoe Hill Station and get ready to ride off onto the dusty trail! This building set includes real wood logs, now made in the USA, plus colorful figures and accessories! Most models can be built one at a time.
- EASY TO USE – Each wooden piece is easy to hold and stack, so your little builders can explore design and construction from an early age. As early as three years old, your children can build structures with the help of the easy-to-follow instruction sheet. The manual illustrates the step-by-step construction of different cottages. Let your kids’ imaginations run free as you watch them form creative new structures.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY™: Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy™. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- CLASSIC TOY WITH MODERN TWIST – Build memories with your children with the LINCOLN LOGS Horseshoe Hill Station. Parents and grandparents will also enjoy reminiscing about fond childhood memories as they stack these wooden pieces with their kids and grandkids, constructing a variety of cottages and horse stables.
- 83 pieces including real wood logs with a cowboy and horse, roof, and door
- Made in the USA
- Package Size: 10 x 3.5 x 12.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Lincoln Logs
- Ages: 3+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!