Thames & Kosmos Ooze Labs Alien Slime Lab
Brand Thames & Kosmos
As lead chemist in your very own out-of-this-world laboratory, it’s your job to identify UFOs — Unidentified Funky Oozes! Set up and use your lab station — separately or as an extension of the Ooze Labs Chemistry Station (a Parents’ Choice Silver Honor winner!) — to mix up batches of unidentified “alien” slime and conduct tests on them to analyze and investigate their special properties.
The kit comes with all the tools needed to set forth on your alien slime research mission. Use the syringe to conduct viscosity tests, roll the slime with a roller, and dissect it with tweezers and a plastic scalpel. Cut a brain shape out of the slime, stamp it with an alien head, and add eyes to it! Explore your slimes’ make-up and properties — like their different colors, glittery components, and glowing and color-changing effects — and then use your findings to correctly identify the different slimes. Real science and playful science fiction come together in this wacky, activity-filled kit!
- Mix up four different types of slime and conduct scientific tests to identify them!
- Real STEM learning with a fun, fictional storyline, you are the lead chemist in your very own out-of-this-world Laboratory and it's your job to identify ufos-unidentifiedd funky oozes!
- Conduct viscosity tests on the slime, disect it with tweezers and a plastic scalpel, cut out a brain shape, Stamp it with an alien head, and add eyes to your Alien slime!
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 11.5 x 3.2
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Ages: 6+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.