Preschoolers can learn programming one turtle move at a time. Robot Turtles takes seconds to learn, minutes to play and provides endless learning opportunities. Through fun play and Code Cards, players move their Robot Turtles around the game board to reach a prized jewel. With every move preschoolers learn programming, from coding to functions, and get a jumpstart on 21st century thinking skills. This might be a coding board game for little programmers, but the entire family will love playing it, too.
ThinkFun Robot Turtles
A Coding Board Game for Little Programmers!
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn key programming princples in a fun, easy to learn way. Inspired by the Logo programming language, Robot Turtles lets kids write programs with playing cards.
- What you get - Robot Turtles is one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up. It was designed by programming expert Dan Shapiro and was the most-backed board game in Kickstarter history when first released. For 2-5 players, includes What you get cardboard and cardstock components.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Product Measures: 11.2 x 13 x 2.8 inches
- Manufacturer: ThinkFun
- Ages: 4+
/!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.